terça-feira, 13 de março de 2012

Hello World!!!

Hey There!

I think I should write this article in English, just this time....

Well, thank you world!
I saw that, besides the Brazilian people, the Americans and Germans (!) are the ones that visit my blog and I thought:
"Goddamn it! How do you guys understand what I write in Portuguese on this blog? Are you Brazilian people? Are you Portuguese? Are you from Angola? Do you use Google translator? Are you good Spanish understanders that think Portuguese is a descendant from Spanish? Does the word "understanders" exist (cos my English sucks)?

Well, I guess I'll write more posts in English... cos sometimes I get tired of Portuguese (stricly cos my Portuguese teacher is annoying) and cos I don't know how to write German! If I knew, of course I would write something in German sometimes!


I guess the only thing I know in German is the name of that ice cream, Haagen-Dasz - and I can't even write it right cos I can seen to find the umlaut (trema for us, Brazilian people) on my fucking keyboard!

So, as an apology to you, German, there is my favorite German song:
99 Luft Baloons played by the one-hit-wonder Nena!

Incredible, this song had two versions, and the German one (99 Luft Baloons) was more successful (is this the right way to right it? Whatever, you got what I mean!) than the English one (99 Red Baloons) even in USA!

So, again, I put this expression on my face:




Yours Truly


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário