terça-feira, 22 de maio de 2012

Russia????? But.... How?

Hey There!

First of all, I have to say that I'm glad/surprised/with-a-WTF-face because I saw that most of the this blog readers come from USA, Germany and Russia (!)

I mean... HOW?

I usually write all my shit in  Portuguese!
And the same thing happened last month!

So, I used you, Russian guys, as an inpiration to my theatre character (which was - ironically- in the Spanish class!) who was a homeless person that could speak Portuguese, Spanish, English, French and Russian!

But I only know how to say:
Strogonoff

Vladivostok

Sputinik

Swarovski

Skavurska!

Anyway, here's my favorite Russian band, t.A.T.u, that sadly ended...
PS: Does anyone there wants to give me Russian classes???


30 Minutes - Russian Version

Yours Truly

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário